The IND4000Z Men's Zip Hood is made with premium heavyweight fabric with a generous fit and quality construction. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Complete with a fleece lined hood, heavy gauge round drawcord, nickel eyelets, #5 nickel kissing zipper, 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband.
- 10 oz (330 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- ring spun cotton
- Solid Colors: 70% Cotton/30% Polyester with 100% Cotton 32 singles face yarn for supreme printability and softness
- Heather Colors: 52% Cotton/48% Polyester (Charcoal Heather, Gunmetal Heather, Grey Heather)
- Camo Colors: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester with 100% cotton 32 singles face yarn (Forest Camo)
- fleece lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- tear away neck label
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- nickel eyelets
- #5 nickel kissing zipper
- generous fit
Heather colors are not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
• The heather colors are not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
• When printing on our Camo Colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
- Our Camo Colorways are a Water Based Print on 100% cotton fabric surface.
- At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print.
- To be really safe some printers use a Poly Blocker base, and low temperature curing inks to stay away from 320 degrees.
- 300 degrees or lower is a safer temperature to avoid ink migration problems.