• The heather colors are not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
• When printing on our Camo Colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
- Our Camo Colorways are a Water Based Print on 100% cotton fabric surface.
- At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print.
- To be really safe some printers use a Poly Blocker base, and low temperature curing inks to stay away from 320 degrees.
- 300 degrees or lower is a safer temperature to avoid ink migration problems.