New Color Coming Soon:
The Original Independent Sweatshirt, the IND4000, is the go-to blank sweatshirt for brands all over the world. Why? It's our combination of quality fabric, construction, colors, print-ability, and a consistency in production that has been forged from over 30 years of manufacturing this classic style. Handcrafted from premium ring spun cotton 3-end fleece to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. This premium heavyweight garment has a generous fit and is completed with a fleece lined hood, heavy gauge round drawcord, nickel eyelets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband.
Duck Camo: Expected Arrival: Mid May 2022
Brown: Expected Arrival: End of May 2022
- 10 oz (330 gm) cotton/polyester blend 3-end fleece
- ring spun cotton
- Solid Colors & Houndstooth: 70% Cotton/30% Polyester with 100% cotton 32 singles face yarn for supreme printability and softness
- Heather Colors: 52% Cotton/48% Polyester (Charcoal Heather, Gunmetal Heather, Grey Heather)
- Camo Colors: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester with 100% cotton 32 singles face yarn (Forest Camo, Black Camo, Tiger Camo, Army Camo & Snow Camo)
- Safety Colors: 52% Cotton/48% Polyester overall fabric content with 65% Polyester/35% Cotton face yarns (Safety Yellow, Safety Orange)
- fleece lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- tear away neck label
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- nickel eyelets
- generous fit
The heather colors are not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
When printing on our Camo Colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
- Our Camo and Pattern printed garments are a Water Based Print on 100% cotton fabric surface.
- At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print. We recommend drying at 300 degrees.
- For a 1 Color Print we recommend a Guardian Grey Poly Blocker Base, Flash, International Coatings Poly White 741, flash, and a second coat of poly white, dry at 300.