French Terry Zip Hood
- Check out this french terry sweater knit zip hood. The unique light weight knitted fabric gives it a perfect blend of style and comfort year round, making it the perfect zip hood for any occasion. Featuring sewn eyelets, flat drawcord, #5 coil kissing zipper and 2x1 rib at cuffs, waistband and pocket opening.
- Thanks so much for your interest in our Specialty Sweater Knit Fleece. This is a unique garment and fabric that we are sure you will love! Each piece will have its own unique look and shade, which is achieved by using yarn dyed fabric and vintage 30 year old knitting machines. Due to the soft loose knit fabric and specialty machines, shading is inherent with this style and spec tolerances are larger than a basic fleece knit. Wear it with style!
- 6 oz (200 gm) pre-laundered cotton/polyester blend sweater knit french terry
- 40 singles cotton/polyester blend face yarn
- unlined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- 2x2 rib at cuffs and waistband
- #5 dtm coil kissing zipper
- sewn eyelets
- slim fit
- Please Note: This style is not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen-printing. This is not a discharge friendly fabric.