Colors Coming Soon: Black, Shadow, Misty Blue, Sage, Dusty Rose, Blush, Bone, Forest Camo Heather, & Black Camo Heather
Arriving: Spring 2022
Our PRM20SRT Women's California Wave Wash Sweatshort is super soft, casual, and extremely comfortable. The unique fabric is garment washed to bring you a one of a kind look, feel, and color tone. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. With a beautiful color palette and soft hand feel makes this style a standout at retail. Completed with our quality construction, elastic waistband with shoestring drawcord, sewn eyelets, jersey lined hand pockets, in a standard fit.
- 7.0 oz (230 gm) 55% ring spun cotton/45% polyester blend 3-end fleece
- 3-end fleece
- Wave Wash Garment Wash for softness and unique color
- blind stitch + coverstitch sewing
- elastic waistband with shoestring drawcord
- sewn eyelets
- jersey lined hand pockets
- standard fit
Please note: This style is not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing. This is not a discharge friendly fabric.
Please note: Wave Wash fabric has a Cotton/Polyester Blend face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
When printing on our Camo Colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
- Wave Wash Camo Colorways are a Water Based Print on a Cotton/Polyester Blend fabric surface.
- At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print.
- To be really safe some printers use a Poly Blocker base, and low temperature curing inks to stay away from 320 degrees. 300 degrees or lower is a safer temperature to avoid ink migration problems.