• This style is not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing. This is not a discharge friendly fabric.
• When printing on our Camo or Buffalo Plaid colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
- Our Camo & Buffalo Plaid colorways are a Water Based Print on 100% cotton fabric surface.
- At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print.
- To be really safe some printers use a Poly Blocker base, and low temperature curing inks to stay away from 320 degrees.
- 300 degrees or lower is a safer temperature to avoid ink migration problems.