Our SS4500 Standard Supply Midweight hooded sweatshirt is the best value garment in our line with a great price, great quality, deep inventory and many color options. Made with a generous fit, and Ring Spun Cotton for comfort and excellent results when screenprinting. Features include a jersey lined hood, heavy gauge drawcord with metal eyelets and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband.
Please note: The SS4500 heather colors are not all made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Solid Colors & Gunmetal Heather: 80% Cotton/20% Polyester with 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn for supreme print ability and softness
- Grey Heather: 75% Cotton/25% Polyester
- All other Heather Colors: 55% Cotton/45% Polyester (Charcoal Heather, Classic Navy Heather, Royal Heather, Army Heather, Kelly Green Heather)
- jersey lined hood
- split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- twill neck tape
- tear away neck label
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- metal eyelets
- standard fit
• Heather colors are not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
• When printing on our Camo Colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
- Our Camo Colorways are a Water Based Print on 100% cotton fabric surface.
- At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print.
- To be really safe some printers use a Poly Blocker base, and low temperature curing inks to stay away from 320 degrees.
- 300 degrees or lower is a safer temperature to avoid ink migration problems.