Our PRM2500Z Women's California Wave Wash Zip Hood is super soft, casual, and extremely comfortable. The beautiful color palette, Modern Silhouette, and soft hand feel makes this style a standout at retail. The unique fabric is Single dyed and heavily garment washed to bring you a one of a kind look, feel, and color tone. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, raglan sleeves, antique exposed nickel zipper, and sewn eyelets.
- The Wave Wash process gives each garment unique worn in look and feel, no 2 garments are exactly the same.
- When making Wave Wash garments we cut and sew garments then give them a heavy garment wash that gives that ultra soft, worn in, Wave Wash feel.
- Each garment will have different levels of wash effects, please allow for slight color variation in production.
- 7.0 oz (230 gm) 52% cotton/48% polyester blend 3-end fleece
- ring spun cotton
- Raglan sleeves
- Blind stitch + Coverstitch sewing
- Sewn eyelets
- Twill neck tape
- Antique nickel zipper
- Standard fit
Please note: Wave Wash fabric has a Cotton/Polyester Blend face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing. This is not a discharge friendly fabric.
When printing on our Camo Colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
- Wave Wash Camo Colorways are a Water Based Print on a Cotton/Polyester Blend fabric surface.
- At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print.
- To be really safe some printers use a Poly Blocker base, and low temperature curing inks to stay away from 320 degrees.