Our Men's Mineral Wash Fleece Pant has individual and unique character we accomplish during our full garment dyeing process. It gives that roughed up look you've seen on Band tees for years. Made with ultra soft cotton/polyester blend fleece. We use premium ring-spun cotton to achieve a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, elastic waistband with flat drawcord, sewn eyelets, sewn fly detail, back pocket, jersey lined hand pockets, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs in a relaxed fit.
- Mineral wash garments can be printed with plastisol ink. A poly blocker base must be used to avoid dye migration. Always test mineral wash garments prior to bulk production.
- Mineral wash garments do not discharge.
- *The main thing to be aware of when printing on mineral wash garments is the possibility of dye migration as well as unwanted ink (pin holes, finger prints, etc.) cannot be blown out and removed with spot remover guns.
- Spot remover guns will remove the mineral wash color on the garment as well as often leave a ring on the garment.
- 9oz (300 gm) 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- ring spun cotton
- 100% cotton 30 singles face yarn
- elastic waistband with flat drawcord
- 1x1 ribbing at ankle cuffs
- sewn eyelets
- sewn fly detail
- back pocket & Jersey lined hand pockets
- relaxed fit
- The Mineral Wash process gives each garment unique vintage character, no 2 garments are exactly the same. When making mineral wash garments we cut and sew black garments and give them the mineral wash treatment in special machines that wash 20-30 pcs at a time. Each garment will have different levels of mineral wash effects, please allow for slight color variation in production.
- Care Instructions: Due to the nature of Mineral Wash, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments.